Our Quality charter revolves around these key principles:
- Create constancy of purpose toward improvement of service, with the aim to continue to be competitive, to stay in business and to provide jobs.
- Management must embrace the challenge, must learn their responsibilities, and take on leadership for change.
- Must not depend on inspection to achieve quality. Minimise the need for inspection by building quality into the service in the first place.
- Build long-term relationships of loyalty and trust.
- Improve constantly and forever the system of service, to improve quality and productivity.
- Institute training on the job.
- Institute leadership. The aim of supervision should be to help people do a better job.
- Institute a program of education and self-improvement.
- Put everybody in the company to work to accomplish the transformation. The transformation is everybody's job.
- Comply with all relevant health and safety, environmental and employment laws.
Our Door Supervision services are carried out to British Standard 7960:2016 and personnel are vetted to British standard 7858
Our financial Quality charter:
- Operate profitably within every contract
- Conduct business in a fair manner
- Be fully tax compliant
- Pay employees and suppliers on time every time
- Take only carefully assessed financial risk