Event Security - Moray Security
Moray Security provides a wide range of solutions for your event including:
- Anti-tout Teams
- Artist and player Security
- Pit Crews
- Car Park/Traffic Management
- Cloak Room Staff
- Crowd Management Planning
- Customer Service and Hospitality Staff
- Fire Marshalls
- First Aid Officers
- Welcome Staff
- Safety Stewards
Our Senior management team have years of combined experience which allows us to assist from the very start with the planning of your event and provide dedicated teams which ensure the success of the occasion.
Staffing is crucial to your event and by using Moray Security you can make sure that every eventuality is thought out and prepared for.
Our Events Experience includes
- UCI Mountain bike world cup where we supply full event security, marshalling, safety stewards and parking staff for the award winning event which attracts over 20,000 visitors annually.
- Highland Councils Civic Fireworks display – 52 Stewards on site to handle security, traffic and site safety for 20,000+ attendees.
- Highland Councils Hogmanay Party – Around 50 Licensed Door Supervisors and event stewards on site working in close collaboration with Police, Fire, Council and other services to ensure the safety of around 10,000 members of the public.
- Historic Scotland, Highland Council and numerous other Highland Games events providing a full traffic, security and safety team to look after all aspects of the events attracting up to 6000 visitors.
- Concerts, Galas, Festivals and Marathons ranging from the smallest local marquee’s to major events where we supply upward of 70 personnel to manage Parking, Stage security, Door supervision and many other aspects.
Contact Moray Security to discuss your requirements.