How we deal with your enquiries and complaints.
Our aim here at Moray Security Limited is to always provide a high quality service for all our customers and the general public but we recognise that things unfortunately do go wrong occasionally.
We take all complaints we receive seriously and aim to resolve all complaints promptly.
We recommend that the sooner you bring any concerns to our attention the sooner we can resolve it.
On receipt of your complaint (whether received by telephone, letter or email) the matters raised will be investigated by our Administration Department and allocated to the most appropriate operations manager to address the issues.
A Moray Security Limited complaints form is available from head office or can be requested via email or letter.
The complaints handling procedure
Our Customer Administration department is available to take your enquiries: Monday to Friday 10:00 to 16.00 hrs - contact details are below.
Moray Security feel that keeping our customers informed is vital and have in place a monitoring system to check progress.
Action we will take:
- Acknowledge your complaint promptly.
- Advise you clearly who is investigating your complaint and provide you with a contact address and telephone number.
- Carry out a thorough investigation into the matters you have raised and instigate action.
- Ensure that all correspondence is in clear English.
- Maintain contact until completion of our contractual agreement.
We aim to resolve all issues within 8 weeks and keep you regularly updated on progress.
Customer complaints administrator